Coaching on specific competences like for instance EQ-skills
- Influencing own development
- Coaching on function- and person-focused competences
- Transformational learning: change with lasting effect
- Flexible trajectory in 3 phases
Why Competence Coaching?
Competence Coaching is meant for everyone who wants to work with energy. When you want to make better use of your own possibilities than you did until now. When you want to be supported competence-, function- or person-focused for an optimal result in work. In short, when you want to take-up personal development and direct this actively.
Competence Coaching begins with expressing your vision on your own development. Accordingly we map your most important qualities and limitations to achieve your goals. Important is that you get insight in your own development process and in the level at which you want to learn. Here we make use of methods of analysis, question lists and tests which reveal questions and answers.
During the trajectory you will pass through the three phases of transformational learning: ‘Defrost’, ‘Change’ and ‘Re-freeze’. These approach guarantees change with lasting effect and will be explained clearly during the first interview with your coach.
- Awareness of what you would like most in your competence development.
- Insight in your strengths and weaknesses.
- Inspiring alternatives in order to work on personal development.
- Support in translating acquired insights into concrete actions.
You have obtained a sharp insight in your own goals and desires and the steps to get there. You feel energetic, focused and in balance with your function and the demands and expectations that are set. During the coaching trajectory you receive several literature tips, hand-outs and tools to support your learning process and to involve your environment.
Intake-interview and 5 follow-up interviews.